If only Honda would do this !

Mohawk

• Member Contributer

FC1655E7-E8D0-4A04-A719-ED00269386E7.thumb.png.4b4c67ee41795e7205013b037d78eb26.png

UK dealer offers special paint & a discount !

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-VFR800FA-New-Bike-in-classic-Rothmans-Race-colours-other-classic-options/253418593395?hash=item3b00ecdc73:g:xrIAAOSw8R9afdF-

I’m sure they would sell more !

Whadaya think ?

• Member Contributer

Looks very special indeed Mohawk, would prefer it without the upper Rothmans Racing sticker. Agree with you, could be a hot seller if Honda made them.

• Member Contributer

They do this in Japan...no carcinogens involved (actually I love the Rothmans colours).

101-6-1024x576.jpg

• Member Contributer

I would buy a Gen 8 today if the RWB version was sold in the US.  Don't really care for the Rothman's design, the top of the tank looks good and so does the tail minus that glob of yellow and the other yellow blob on the nose.  And get rid of the Rothman's logo and text along the side and it would look really nice and clean... but I get that it's a racing livery.  I think it looks nicer like this:

gen9vfrcustompaint_zps24ft9evo.jpg

• Member Contributer

That looks like a Rothmans replica--after having been neutered by the Nanny State.  Better to go for something somewhat different, IMHO.

Ciao,

JZH

• Member Contributer

The point is a Dream Machine (excellent UK custom paint co) paint job is included in the price. So if you don't want some elements you can have that. They are offering other designs to, so if you have one that you like you can have that instead ! 👍

• Member Contributer
6 hours ago, JZH said:

That looks like a Rothmans replica--after having been neutered by the Nanny State.  Better to go for something somewhat different, IMHO.

Ciao,

JZH

I had no idea Rothmans was a tobacco company, totally get your Nanny State comment.  I just looked at the overall design, it looked good to me minus that logo and text, that's all.  I get now what it is and why some may have some allegiance but it means nothing to me.

5 hours ago, Mohawk said:

The point is a Dream Machine (excellent UK custom paint co) paint job is included in the price. So if you don't want some elements you can have that. They are offering other designs to, so if you have one that you like you can have that instead ! 👍

That's really nice, the custom paint jobs included in part of the price.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived