Manual Mistakes?

CoyoteChris

• Member Contributer
8 hours ago, CoyoteChris said:

Ouch...glad you said that....not me....I found out bigtime on other forums  that claiming to  bailing out Europe twice in one century brought more flak than a B17 Bomb wing.  Best to play nice. I want to go to Normandy and England some day for the history sites and I dont want anyone yelling at me. 😉

You will be more than welcome to see the bridge at Arnhem too my friend. U then get to ride the RWB VF500F2 to feel patriotic...  Never mind it were the Brits and Poles who fought there....

• Member Contributer
42 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Armies only move (and suffer) AFTER those at the controls decide that THEIR interest will benefit from it.  USA didnot move for a long time on WWI (America 1st) and it took Pearl Habour to wake up and realise that bad things happen when you see bad things happening and do SFA. Armies only move.....

I applaud the men and women that lay down life and limb for human ideals.

Still plenty countries where (while German not being the language spoken :tongue:) people are mistreated, dicriminated or excluded based on their ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation..

Back to motorcycles, I personally think all Suzukis should be banned... OK, Rins may stay to stuff MM:goofy:

motogp-british-gp-2019-race-wi-3.jpg.cbe23800de470375013a3fcabbf8f00a.jpg

Oh, I've got no illusions about the US and our motivations. let's face it, we were pretty much planning on sitting both of those wars out and making all the money we could off both sides. For WWI, passengers on the Lusitania were just an excuse, the reality is that the German U-boats were starting to hurt profits. As for WWII, I'm not sure we ever would have moved if Japan hadn't attacked... too many US industrialists were more or less on board with the Nazis. The more things change...

So, yeah... it's a glass house, which is why I wasn't seriously throwing stones. Might as well complain about how to properly speak a language when it comes from a place with at least a dozen distinct accents crammed into an area the size of my home state. I guess I have a tendency to poke fun at inappropriate things, but I grew up with family that fought in WWII and I've been to Sachsenhausen.

It's a crazy world out there, and a sense of humor is about the best defense you can have. I doubt anyone willing to really laugh at himself has ever started a war.

• Member Contributer

So what are your thoughts on Suzukis? :goofy:

Here on VFRD I believe we can have the odd rubbing. Sometimes newbies get their panties in a twist (grabbed or not :tongue:) and get all huffy puffy and threat to leave... Well, this is no Saint Quintin here...

• Member Contributer

Part of the problem is too many people are unable to see that others are not being serious.

Suzuki make some great road bikes but right now, it's their Moto GP GSX-RR that is rapidly developing into the best all-round bike on the track.

On 8/30/2019 at 1:26 AM, Skids said:

May I refer the Honourable Gentleman to my previous post! :pissed: :wink:

I saw it. Just having some fun. 😄

Regardless to the flavor of English, it's easier to understand than someone speaking Chinese, or any of who knows how many languages there are on the planet.  :beer:

• Member Contributer
8 hours ago, Dutchy said:

P6291287.jpg

Interesting weld... I'm assuming that's by design and not a repair?

4 hours ago, VFR4Lee said:

Regardless to the flavor of English, it's easier to understand than someone speaking Chinese, or any of who knows how many languages there are on the planet.  :beer:

I don't know... I've worked around a few Cajuns who may as well have been speaking Chinese for all I could make out of it.

I wonder how many different countries are represented by members here.

I suspect it is a respectably high number. Gotta love it. 😎

• Member Contributer

I recall a guy from Siberia who must use a blowtorch on the oilpan in winter before starting his VFR...

• Member Contributer
On 8/30/2019 at 10:02 AM, Marvelicious said:

So, as long as we're taking the piss (as you limeys would say) with regard to English... I'm pretty sure we earned a pass on abusing Bastardising the language however we please since you aren't all speaking German right now! 😁 That's if evicting you from our borders in the first place wasn't enough.

Sorry, I had to return fire a little since Chris seems far too nice to do it himself. All jokes aside, it's nice to see you diving in with both feet Chris!

Corrected that for you my friend😉

• Member Contributer

On a whole If a screw/bolt goes into a bracket or threaded frame hole it is usually M6.  If it goes into a spider clip (threaded retaining clip) it is an M5 as in the vfr.  Its probably a weight saving thing  Every other Honda I've had have all been M6 bolts. 

• Member Contributer
13 minutes ago, fink said:

Corrected that for you my friend😉

Sure, sure, if you say so...

Scotland eh? Say "burglar alarm" for me... 😆

• Member Contributer
13 hours ago, VFR4Lee said:

I'll assume that is good stuff, and not some Dutch version of Bud Light.

The making love in a canoe beer. 😝

Don't assume, it'll make an "ass" of "u" and "me" 

No, it tastes shite!

11 hours ago, Skids said:

Don't assume, it'll make an "ass" of "u" and "me" 

They taught that in my school too, LOL.

Archived