Lidl winter gloves. 8...yup 8...euros

Gebruiker

Question

• Member Contributer

I think this is the right vfrd page for gloves on sale. From Lidl, in Holland.  I can't attest to the quality of these. But Lidl typically sells products of not awful quality. Plus, they're returnable. And 8 euros? Their online sales have a tendency to disappear without notice, so you might act fast if you are interested. I ordered a pair for myself. But remember, I can't say if they're any good. I'm also not sure about international shipping.  https://www.lidl-shop.nl/CRIVIT-Motorhandschoenen/p100250996

Motorhandschoenen

1 answer to this question

• Member Contributer
On 8/9/2019 at 9:27 AM, GebruikerNotLID said:

I think this is the right vfrd page for gloves on sale. From Lidl, in Holland.  I can't attest to the quality of these. But Lidl typically sells products of not awful quality. Plus, they're returnable. And 8 euros? Their online sales have a tendency to disappear without notice, so you might act fast if you are interested. I ordered a pair for myself. But remember, I can't say if they're any good. I'm also not sure about international shipping.  https://www.lidl-shop.nl/CRIVIT-Motorhandschoenen/p100250996

Motorhandschoenen

I checked at the LIDL link. These are still on sale as of 16 August. I figure this page has gotten shuffled pretty far down in a week, so I wanted to bring it back up top just in case somebody was interested. I don't work for LIDL or anything. My gauntlets arrived at a friend's house in Holland...which isn't doing me a helluva lotta good here in Connecticut, in the middle of summer. I should ask him to open the package anyway, so I can post a picture for a review. 

(Ed. Annnnd as of 1 September, the gloves are back to the exorbitant regular Lidl price of 15 euros. Oh well. You can still get them. But not cheap cheap. Just cheap.)

Archived