It's nice when you find something that just "works" with your bike!

Arclight

• Member Contributer

It's nice when you find something that just "works" with your bike!  In this case it's a tank bag, the GIVI model EA118. I was looking for a tank bag for my Fifth Gen and discovered this bag.  It's expands to 25 L, has three side pockets, uses Givi's secure easy on and off tank lock system and fits the profile of the tank perfectly.  It comes supplied with a rain cover and a carrying strap.  It also comes with a safety strap, which I promptly cut off as it was totally unnecessary and difficult to deploy.  You will need to install the GIVI model BF03 tank lock tank ring. GIVI does not list a ring for the Fifth Gens but the Sixth Gen ring fits perfectly.

IMG_2113.jpeg

IMG_2112.jpeg

IMG_2203.jpeg

• Member Contributer
34 minutes ago, Arclight said:

It's nice when you find something that just "works" with your bike!  In this case it's a tank bag, the GIVI model EA118. I was looking for a tank bag for my Fifth Gen and discovered this bag.  It's expands to 25 L, has three side pockets, uses Givi's secure easy on and off tank lock system and fits the profile of the tank perfectly.  It comes supplied with a rain cover and a carrying strap.  It also comes with a safety strap, which I promptly cut off as it was totally unnecessary and difficult to deploy.  You will need to install the GIVI model BF03 tank lock tank ring. GIVI does not list a ring for the Fifth Gens but the Sixth Gen ring fits perfectly.

IMG_2113.jpeg

IMG_2112.jpeg

IMG_2203.jpeg

A great invention. I love mine.

Archived