Zero Gravity Sport Touring - 5th Gen

austinaw91

So after 33k miles, the stock windscreen had a bit of UV damage and never really provided the protection I wanted. After looking at my options, I found the Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen to offer the best wind protection without looking like a Gold Wing. Also, the smoke looks good!

After a couple shorter rides, I feel like buffeting has been reduced slightly and that wind noise has been reduced a bit.

Once I fit my 20mm risers, we will see how things work out.

Overall, pretty pleased. Fit and finish seems good, but not OEM quality (nothing is...)

IMG_1570.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG

IMG_1573.JPG

IMG_1575.JPG

• Member Contributer

When I bought my 5th gen 10 years ago, it came with 3 screens, a stock one which was to low for my height even tucked it was way to low. A Givi flip up much like the one you have there, but that created a lot of buffetting around my head & a double bubble, that whilst it's big & looks a bit odd provides the best aero for me & in a full tuck even I can get below it.  But like yours its getting a bit long in the tooth now, so will be sourcing a replacement come the winter tidy up.

• Member Contributer

Very Nice. Your fifth gen looks fresh from the dealers floor.

After fitting my 20mm bar risers, I notice more buffeting around the helmet area. My options are 1) return this and locate a double bubble to bring the wind plane down to my chest or 2) get helibars/convertibars to put me higher into the clean air.

Thoughts?

Archived