VFR Group Spotted

Marsman99

• Member Contributer

Spotted a large group of VFR riders on CA Hwy's 36 and 3 on the 8th and 9th of July.  A couple of Gen 7's and about 6 Gen 6's, with a few other makes thrown in.  Figured some of them must be fellow VFRD members.  Want to check on one of the riders.

Any VFRD riders in that group?

• Member Contributer

Hi yes that was us. Not a actual Posted event but still mostly Vfrs    Canada, wash,Oregon and Colorado represented. Our grand poopa HS was with us.  Did the construction crew let you thru on 36 after 1pm ?

• Member Contributer

Ah, yes...I remember one of the bikes in your group was orange, er...tangerine.  Darn, should have stopped and met you guys.  Our group had a silver Concours, two Multistradas, my Gen 7 and my Gen 4 (my son riding it).

Yep, 36 was a fantastic road up to the point of the road closure.  We got through after about an hour wait heading westward.  

Next day we headed up Hwy 3 and saw your group again, but it appeared one of your riders had gone off in a corner.  We saw the pros were already on site.  How's the rider?

• Member Contributer

I recall seeing a group with a 7th and 4th gen - spotted twice.  Also saw a lone wolf silver 6th gen on 36. Wondered the same thing - someone we might know? ? 🙂

• Forum CEO

Yup that was me on the red 1200 the Veefalo, we saw you ride past us at the madriver burger hut,  you guys must have gotten past the construction before they closed the road. We got stuck there till 5pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived