Hello

Rescue119

Hi all. Just bought  a 2007 vfr800 25th anniversary  edition. I've been look at late 6th gen vfrs and was out on a ride last Sunday (700km ride) on my current  bike, 2003 Kawasaki ZR7S, and stopped at a dealer that was open and they just got it on trade. Well I fell in love and bought it Tuesday. Picking it up this Saturday.  Only got one pick of it when I was at the dealer. It's mostly stock. Previous original  owner only added a gear indicator . Only has 21k km on it. Got it for a steal at 5k out the door. 

Expect to see posts from me soon. 

Both bikes shown. Kawi  is for sale now. My first bike ive owned

20190605_221017.jpg

20190714_135947.jpg

Hey, welcome. Love the red white and blue scheme, wife hates it. Looked at one here with bronze wheels. 

You know, selling an 03 could be more hassle than it's worth and you probably won't get too much for it. Might as well keep it for nostalgia and on the occasions you want to work on the vfr but still have something to ride 😜

3 minutes ago, skant153 said:

Hey, welcome. Love the red white and blue scheme, wife hates it. Looked at one here with bronze wheels. 

You know, selling an 03 could be more hassle than it's worth and you probably won't get too much for it. Might as well keep it for nostalgia and on the occasions you want to work on the vfr but still have something to ride 😜

Around here bikes sell all the time. I'll get my money back easily. Already have some bites. Not worried. 

Its classic retro. I've only seen one other for sale in Canada with this paint scheme and its 3k more than what I paid lol 

• Member Contributer

The formula for the optimum number of motorcycles is N+1; N being your current tally....

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond :beer:

5 hours ago, Dutchy said:

The formula for the optimum number of motorcycles is N+1; N being your current tally....

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond :beer:

Well until I sell the kawi I own 2 now lol

2 hours ago, skant153 said:

which obviously means the optimum number is 3

haha i could turn the ZR7S into a cafe racer and then buy an enduro bike lol. then a cruiser. then a true sport bike. so more like 5 lol

Archived