Headlight issues

dozyproductions

• Member Contributer

Pics or it didn't happen, dude.  (It also helps in diagnosing.)

Ciao,

JZH

• Member Contributer

iirc from my cbr, the switch you're talking about is on the right side. A horizontal switch. Off. Parking lights. Low beams. The switch looks like the blinker switch...but on the right side. The high beam switch is on the left side. That looks like the kill switch... See if that just got bumped up by mistake. It could be as simple as that. Or not.

I know. A cbr is not a vfr, but a honda is a honda. Pictures help. JZH is one of the gurus around here.

3 hours ago, LID said:

iirc from my cbr, the switch you're talking about is on the right side. A horizontal switch. Off. Parking lights. Low beams. The switch looks like the blinker switch...but on the right side. The high beam switch is on the left side. That looks like the kill switch... See if that just got bumped up by mistake. It could be as simple as that. Or not.

I know. A cbr is not a vfr, but a honda is a honda. Pictures help. JZH is one of the gurus around here.

Holy shit. It was as simple as that. Not that I don't like knowing my bike, but that one flew way over the cuckoo's nest. Really thought I didn't touch anything. Obviously I did. I'd buy you a beer if you were on the eastern part of the continent 🙂

Archived