WDGAH 23 - Sept. 6 - 8, West Lebanon, NH - UPDATE

Asphalt_Pilot

Mark your calendars!  WDGAH will once again be held the weekend after Labor Day.  I know many of you on VFR-D have joined in the past.  Please join us if you can for our annual northeast VFR enthusiast gathering. It's hard to believe it, but this is the 23rd year for this event!

Home base is once again West Lebanon, New Hampshire.

We have again secured a group rate at the Fireside Inn & Suites in West Lebanon. The price actually went DOWN from last year - $99/night, based on double occupancy. This of course covers not only the room, but the excellent buffet breakfast. 

MAKE YOUR RESERVATION BY AUGUST 8 to guarantee the group rate.  You can always cancel without penalty, as long as you do so at least 48 hours in advance. See the WDGAH web page for online reservation instructions, including the group discount code and password.

All details, including route recommendations, etc., are found on the website: www.wdgah.net 

NOTE: due to conflicting business travel, Bryan will NOT be hosting his usual Friday Early-Bird BBQ.  Gather at the Salt Hill Pub (walk through the parking lot) instead?

Hoping to see you there!

- Marc

'94 Honda VFR750
'96 Honda VFR750
'89 Honda Hawk NT650
'10 Yamaha FJR1300
A bunch o' parts

• 3 weeks later...

I just might make it this year...woo hoo! My sons wedding is on Sept 7, might still have family house guests from out of state sticking around.

• 2 months later...

Archived