Tucson Roads

douglasthecook

Just relocated back to Tucson after a 20 year absence. Looking for fun/good roads to ride. It used to be Mt Lemmon, Kitt Peak Observatory and the road out to Colossal Caves were good rides, not sure if that is still the case, looking for something not as populated with cars/bicycles. Thanks!

• Member Contributer
On 6/23/2019 at 10:56 AM, douglasthecook said:

Just relocated back to Tucson after a 20 year absence. Looking for fun/good roads to ride. It used to be Mt Lemmon, Kitt Peak Observatory and the road out to Colossal Caves were good rides, not sure if that is still the case, looking for something not as populated with cars/bicycles. Thanks!

Former vfr750 owner in Tucson. Ride through sonoita and Patagonia is nice too. Colossal caves has way more traffic and homes than 20 years ago. If you're up for a Prescott/Jerome ride or highway 191 let me know. Happy to ride whenever I'm free. colinaikman at Hotmail dot com.

2 hours ago, festertruck said:

Former vfr750 owner in Tucson. Ride through sonoita and Patagonia is nice too. Colossal caves has way more traffic and homes than 20 years ago. If you're up for a Prescott/Jerome ride or highway 191 let me know. Happy to ride whenever I'm free. colinaikman at Hotmail dot com.

Cool, thanks!!!

Archived