Bay Area Roll Call ride June 22

jeffyjeff

• Member Contributer

I'm headed to Laguna Seca early Sunday morning 7/14, so Sat. 7/13 will probably work for me. At worst I'll bail early.

Don't take Brian's availability too seriously, he probably just has to visit a gf in Fresno.  😎

Remember the CHP officer who pointed out the suicide Aprilia on the rocks to us?

IMG_1970.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Bay Area peeps: realize I’m hijacking the topic, but I just found this group and I need to get service for my VFR... where do you all take your bikes? I’m located in Mountain View.  Context: bike has sat since 2014 when I took expat job in UK.  I’d like pro help to get it going again. 

• Member Contributer

Hi Jim. I'm pretty far from you, in the north bay, but unfortunately I would not recommend the Honda dealers up here in Sonoma County anyway. I was happy with Mach 1 in Vallejo when they did a recall on my 7th gen, and I would enthusiastically recommend P & M Motorsports in Petaluma (independent shop), but once again, not near you.

VFRD members such as RC1237V, jeffyjeff and bayarearider probably would be more helpful than me if they see your post.

Archived