Replacement Fairing Advice

Hey everyone,

I ride a 1998 VFR800FI, the stock red color currently. Before I bought it, the bike was totaled and then repaired so it is an R title bike. I’m not sure exactly what happened when it was totaled, but my guess is that it was laid on its side. The fairing in the front/side that houses the turn signals is cracked right beside the signals. Where the two fairings underneath the bike connect is also damaged slightly. I’d like to replace at least one fairing, maybe even both. I do plan to repaint the bike in the future (a separate discussion on which paint job to go with if you’re interested in participating). Does anyone know the best place to purchase a fairing? I’m willing to buy directly from Honda for more expense, but if anyone knows of another option then any help would be much appreciated!

C8CCDF1A-0709-4CD3-96E1-C310F2C4AE8A.jpeg

12 hours ago, MaxSwell said:

Try:

https://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/p/honda/64320-mbg-670za/cowl-set-l-side-type4-wl

Google search: vfr800fi cowls

for several options

good luck

Hey thanks! I’ve bought from that site before (a replacement brake lever). I was pretty satisfied before. Searching for cowls will definitely help. I wasn’t sure what that part was called. 

Mason City Honda offers a 15% discount to VFRD members. Call them with part numbers and they will quote you a price and shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived