Shoei Neotec II - considering buying

Skids

• Member Contributer

Does anybody have anything they think I should know about the Shoei Neotec II as I am considering it as my next helmet purchase? Both positive & negative welcome.

I have one question: does the Sena i/c system allow you to use in-ear speakers connected via a standard mp3 plug like my externally mounted Sena SMH-10, or is it in-helmet speakers only? 

Cheers.  :beer:

No additional audio input for MP3 etc on this SRL or the newer SRL2.  The  neotec 2 is a sweet lid.  I have the previous version.  

It won’t be as quiet as say my Schuberth C4, but the intergrated sena comms system (reason why I purchased the C4) is utter complete garbage.

• Member Contributer
15 minutes ago, Bigdan said:

No additional audio input for MP3 etc on this SRL or the newer SRL2.  The  neotec 2 is a sweet lid.  I have the previous version.  

It won’t be as quiet as say my Schuberth C4, but the intergrated sena comms system (reason why I purchased the C4) is utter complete garbage.

It's not an additional input I want, it's an 2.5mm mp3-style output so I can fit my in-ear speakers instead of the in-helmet speakers. The mount for my Sena SMH-10 has one.

Cheers.  :beer:

Archived