On 12/31/2020 at 7:17 PM, TriumphTraitor said:

I'm starting to get some more interest in these again, so I certainly will get a few more made. Only part holding me back now is my area is currently under strict lockdown until beginning of February. Once our gov't allows us a bit more freedom I'll have more made 

I'm interested as well once you get going again....

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

There are rumblings of our Govt lifting the lock down restrictions shortly. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get a few more made!

I'll let you know as soon as my mfr opens back up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I was able to get a few more of these made if anyone is interested

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/124593348750

Any questions, let me know!

PS, Soon ill have some non-VFR branded ones as well. my supplier ran out of material so hopefully early next week ill have those too.

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, TriumphTraitor said:

PS, Soon ill have some non-VFR branded ones as well. my supplier ran out of material so hopefully early next week ill have those too.

That was my order that went in yesterday. Can't wait to receive it. Thanks for doing this!

S.

• Member Contributer
7 hours ago, Stephenster said:

That was my order that went in yesterday. Can't wait to receive it. Thanks for doing this!

S.

Awesome! I just sent it out last night for you.

I saw that you were in Ontario and thought I could do a ride-by drop off to save you on shipping, but realized it'd be a 7 hour round trip with nowhere to have a washroom break (thanks provincial lock down).

Hope if comes in fast for you! If you have any questions about installation, let me know as I have a short PDF with basic instructions.

14 hours ago, TriumphTraitor said:

I saw that you were in Ontario and thought I could do a ride-by drop off to save you on shipping, but realized it'd be a 7 hour round trip with nowhere to have a washroom break (thanks provincial lock down).

Haha that would have been cool, but unfortunately Ontario is big place. Maybe we'll meet up on a ride someday!

S.

• Member Contributer
45 minutes ago, Stephenster said:

Haha that would have been cool, but unfortunately Ontario is big place. Maybe we'll meet up on a ride someday!

S.

Maybe! I plan on heading up to Orleans to visit some family this summer - might be able to work out a meet up spot

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, TriumphTraitor said:

I followed the above link but it led me to a similar ad?  Is this yours?  Is the new version black?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/124596099013?hash=item1d028197c5:g:tBoAAOSwxCZgOC2C

I'm in waterloo, ont.

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, eldannycarlito said:

I followed the above link but it led me to a similar ad?  Is this yours?  Is the new version black?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/124596099013?hash=item1d028197c5:g:tBoAAOSwxCZgOC2C

I'm in waterloo, ont.

I'm sold out of both the black versions and the versions with the VFR logo on them. But yes, that is my listing! I'm in Newmarket. Bout an hr and a half ish away from Waterloo. If you are interested and wanna pick it up, PM me. We can circumvent eBay 

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2021 at 7:33 PM, TriumphTraitor said:

I'm sold out of both the black versions and the versions with the VFR logo on them. But yes, that is my listing! I'm in Newmarket. Bout an hr and a half ish away from Waterloo. If you are interested and wanna pick it up, PM me. We can circumvent eBay 

Hello! Tell me do you plan on making another batch? In black? It would be for my 00' CBR1100XX Blackbird. Thanks!

• Member Contributer
On 6/28/2021 at 12:48 AM, lovinmycbr1000f said:

Hello! Tell me do you plan on making another batch? In black? It would be for my 00' CBR1100XX Blackbird. Thanks!

Hey there. I'm hoping to have another 10 made by the end of this week. Just waiting on my manufacturer. They won't be black though, the will be SS. But any black enamel paint will work on them if you wish to paint. 

• Member Contributer
On 6/29/2021 at 11:09 AM, TriumphTraitor said:

Hey there. I'm hoping to have another 10 made by the end of this week. Just waiting on my manufacturer. They won't be black though, the will be SS. But any black enamel paint will work on them if you wish to paint. 

Back in stock! 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/124793447873?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=706-53473-19255-0&campid=5338273189&customid=&toolid=10001&pub=5575378759&icep_ff3=1&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229529&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

• Member Contributer
On 6/17/2019 at 9:09 AM, adkfinn said:

Thanks TT! I found the thread in the 5th Gen forum. I have a '98, so it sounds like I might be out of luck since the mounting tabs aren't there? I'll have to take a look at the bike when I get home. 

I realize this was awhile back, but I'm trying to find that thread in the 5th gen forum. So far, I can't find it. Can you point me to it? I want to see what 5th gen riders are saying about it. 

• Member Contributer
3 hours ago, Ziffer said:

I have a 2000 5th gen VFR without HISS. It appears to have the two screws necessary to mount this plate. I get the impression this will fit my bike, just not quite the same as it fits the 6th gen. True?

Also, I'm in the US. I found this ad on eBay...is this you?: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/254997191588?_trkparms=aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20200818142055%26meid%3D91341f3abbf547988292bc423580b59c%26pid%3D101113%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D124793447873%26itm%3D254997191588%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2563228%26algv%3DDefaultOrganic%26brand%3DUnbranded&_trksid=p2563228.c101113.m2108

Unfortunately not mine, it didn't take long for the designed to get copied. Already tried fighting it but nothing I can do. 

They do fit the 5th Gen that have the black bezel. But not quite the same as the 6th gen Since the angle of the triple Tree is slightly different. 

I wish I knew where the forum for it was for the 5th Gen. Sorry! 

Archived