• Member Contributer
On 11/25/2019 at 1:48 PM, xpcgamer said:

PM Sent.  I need a single sided one.

Hey there mate,

Unfortunately I haven't got any of the single sided ones made, no one seemed interested so I didn't invest in getting the CNC programming done from my manufacturer.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • Member Contributer

just brought my bike in for some spring upgrades, this is on my list of things to do if still available 

• Member Contributer
40 minutes ago, 3dcycle said:

just brought my bike in for some spring upgrades, this is on my list of things to do if still available 

Hey! Yep, they are still available. I had a bunch made a few months back and slowly going through them. 

I put them up on ebay if you're interested 

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53473-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=124049961526&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229529&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

• Member Contributer

Sorta related question, is there a gear position indicator that someone would recommend that fits this circular opening?

• Member Contributer
10 hours ago, 3dcycle said:

just placed my order thanks, I will wait by the mail box

I just saw the order come through! I'll have it shipped out tonight after work for you!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

The mod looks perfect. Looks like a factory install. Love it. 

I have a 2010 VFR 800 6th Gen. Do you have any brackets available ? 
The listing to eBay is not valid anymore. 
Always looking for great mods like these. 
I am in Cape Town South Africa. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2020 at 9:25 PM, TriumphTraitor said:

Hey! Yep, they are still available. I had a bunch made a few months back and slowly going through them. 

I put them up on ebay if you're interested 

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/706-53473-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=124049961526&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229529&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg&toolid=11111

Have you got any more of these? Looking to be shipped within ontario. Fitment on a 5th Gen is good?

• Member Contributer
On 5/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, djrm said:

Have you got any more of these? Looking to be shipped within ontario. Fitment on a 5th Gen is good?

I don't have any more at the moment. My manufacturer was deemed non-essential by the Ontario gov't and is currently closed. Since I'm seeing some more demand for these as soon as they open I'll have another batch made and put up on eBay. 

Here is a mockup of how they fit on the 5th gen

1727281062_mount-5thgen.jpg.5dfbd185620a5ad66c8b17da37d665b6.thumb.jpg.354e81703b69f06465a6b79722daddef.jpg

• Member Contributer
8 hours ago, Neil said:

When the world gets more normal again I'm likely interested in one for my 07 model

Me too!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

2 hours ago, CDSmith said:

Also interested when available again.  Will you be posting on ebay under the same account?

I'm reaching out to my manufacturer again to see if they are open for business yet - hopefully I will have some on hand soon.

I will be posting them up on eBay under the same acct, i will also post up a link in this forum once it's posted

Thank you everyone for your patience!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
On 7/4/2020 at 4:26 PM, CDSmith said:

Ordered. Thanks!

Awesome! I'll be shipping it out tomorrow for ya! If you have any questions when you install it, just let me know

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer
On 12/30/2020 at 12:27 AM, Shoops said:

Will you be making additional brackets for 6th Gen? 

I'm starting to get some more interest in these again, so I certainly will get a few more made. Only part holding me back now is my area is currently under strict lockdown until beginning of February. Once our gov't allows us a bit more freedom I'll have more made 

• Member Contributer

Hi, I was unaware of your bracket when I started making them some time ago, long before seeing this thread. As you can see from my post that I came across the thread 2 months ago which is when I put this post and never copied your bracket. I am sure that you must be aware that there are others selling items basically of the same design.

Archived