Sign in to follow this  
Cooter

5th Generation VFR For Sale in Dutchess County NY

I'm selling my red 1998 VFR. It's in just shy of immaculate shape, no crash damage just the normal dings on the fairing belly. It's always garaged in a climate controlled space so no rust or sun fade. It's just shy of 30K miles. Recent brakes, chain and sprockets and Pilot Sport tires. The stator and rectifier were replaced 5,000 mile ago. The originals had not failed but charging voltage was lower than optimal so I replaced everything proactively. There was no damage to the wiring harness. The only modifications are the mirrors, replaced the so called "condom mirrors" with the later generation, a one tooth smaller counter shaft sprocket and "Speedo Healer" to correct for gear change and a Two Bros. Silencer. I have all of the original parts including seat cowl and Tool kit. It also comes with the factory service manual. It gets serviced annually with full synthetic. This is an excellent example of a 5th generation VFR that's ready to ride. I will post photos later today. The price is $2,500. Call or text at 917-846-6673. I Will consider delivering in the Tri-State area.

Pictures now attached and a correction, the mileage is a tick over 30K but still a fine example of a 5th generation VFR.

013.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

022.jpg

025.jpg

Edited by Cooter
Pictures added and one correction
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.