Speed Bleeders

Skids

• Member Contributer

Anyone know what size of speed bleeder the 8th Gen takes? The brakes on my Crossrunner are the same so I figured you guys may know.

Cheers.

Hey Skids,

For my 2015 VFR800 Deluxe this what Speedbleeder emailed me back in 2017:

Front……SB7100S quantity 2, 1 for each caliper

Rear…….SB8125L quantity 1

Clutch….SB8125L

The steel bleeders are $7each, 5 would be $35 and the stainless steel bleeders are $15 each, 5 would be $75.  S&H is $5.95

When ordering Speed Bleeder, consider also ordering the Bag and Hose Combo.  The bag is like an IV bag.  It comes with 30 inches of silicone hose.  When one end of the hose is attached to the bag and the other end is attached to the Speed Bleeder, it makes the messy job of bleeding brakes neat and clean.  The hose and bag are reusable.

Speed Bleeder is also available in 303 Stainless Steel.  The stainless steel bleeder will never rust or corrode and is polished to a brilliant gloss for the custom look.  To order the stainless steel version go to www.speedbleeder.com click on “Secure Ordering” at the top of the order page you will see a selection “Stainless Steel”.  Click on this heading and all the sizes available in stainless steel will drop down.

Thanks,

Whitney

• Member Contributer
25 minutes ago, Samuelx said:

Hey Skids,

For my 2015 VFR800 Deluxe this what Speedbleeder emailed me back in 2017:

Front……SB7100S quantity 2, 1 for each caliper

Rear…….SB8125L quantity 1

Clutch….SB8125L

The steel bleeders are $7each, 5 would be $35 and the stainless steel bleeders are $15 each, 5 would be $75.  S&H is $5.95

When ordering Speed Bleeder, consider also ordering the Bag and Hose Combo.  The bag is like an IV bag.  It comes with 30 inches of silicone hose.  When one end of the hose is attached to the bag and the other end is attached to the Speed Bleeder, it makes the messy job of bleeding brakes neat and clean.  The hose and bag are reusable.

Speed Bleeder is also available in 303 Stainless Steel.  The stainless steel bleeder will never rust or corrode and is polished to a brilliant gloss for the custom look.  To order the stainless steel version go to www.speedbleeder.com click on “Secure Ordering” at the top of the order page you will see a selection “Stainless Steel”.  Click on this heading and all the sizes available in stainless steel will drop down.

Thanks,

Whitney

Thanks m8. :beer:

2015 HONDA VFR800D and VFR800F

Right front brake caliper – bleeder screw - 45111-MEL-013 SCREW, BLEEDER (same for left side)

Rear brake caliper – bleeder screw - 43352-568-003* SCREW, BLEEDER (NISSIN)

Clutch slave cylinder – bleeder screw - 22866-MF2-711* SCREW, BLEEDER

*Note the two different part numbers for the rear brake caliper and clutch slave cylinder - I sure hope Speedbleeder is correct saying that the same Speedbleeder part (SB8125L) fits both... 

• Member Contributer
13 hours ago, Samuelx said:

2015 HONDA VFR800D and VFR800F

Right front brake caliper – bleeder screw - 45111-MEL-013 SCREW, BLEEDER (same for left side)

Rear brake caliper – bleeder screw - 43352-568-003* SCREW, BLEEDER (NISSIN)

Clutch slave cylinder – bleeder screw - 22866-MF2-711* SCREW, BLEEDER

*Note the two different part numbers for the rear brake caliper and clutch slave cylinder - I sure hope Speedbleeder is correct saying that the same Speedbleeder part (SB8125L) fits both... 

That's ok, I was only planning on replacing the brake cylinder bleed valves, not the clutch.

Archived