2 caps screwed on the right side, mid fairing?

1991 VFR 750F. Couldn't find the parts in the manual & I'll bet most of you could tell me what these 2 caps are screwed onto. I'm eager to learn more about my VFR. 

Spring is here in Denver and I've got the riding fever, so I've been using B-12, B-60 High Mileage Rejuvenation & Sea Foam to help clean the carbs a bit before I'm forced to spend $700 to have my local shop clean them. 

Apologies if I went about asking the wrong way according to your forum rules. 

IMG_0485.jpeg

IMG_0486.jpeg

IMG_0490.jpeg

• Member Contributer

do u mean the 3 cap screws under the VFR sticker?

They affix to parts #19 and #20 in this fiche

https://www.bike-parts-honda.com/honda-motorcycle/750-MOTO/VFR/1993/VFR750FP/Frame/COWL-VFR750FL-FM-FN-FP-/13MT4L41/F__3200/2/10242 

• Member Contributer

I assume that based on the last picture, you are asking about the Oil Filler Cap and the Oil Dipstick.

5 hours ago, COS_VFR said:

I assume that based on the last picture, you are asking about the Oil Filler Cap and the Oil Dipstick.

Exactly, thanks COS. I've been reading about Seafoam-type products being applied directly into the oil tank. I've waited to make sure that what I was looking at was actually oil caps. I'm happy to say the Seafoam and Berryman's B-12 have already proven their effectiveness even after 24hrs of the solvent being in the fuel lines, carbs, etc... 

It's already idling choke-free and very steady RPM's (1900-2100), which it could not do the day before. It'd only run w/full choke plus a little throttle every 10-15 seconds.

Thanks again for reply!

Archived