A 6TH gen like no other.

VENGER

Picked my 6th gen up a quite a few years ago. When i got her she was completely stripped of her exterior. It was my chance to craft my own design. This is where im at so far. Gonna give the tail and seat a redesign  next.

cameringo_20180923_133329.jpg

• Member Contributer

Interesting...  Can u post a picture without the filter?

10 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Interesting...  Can u post a picture without the filter?

I'll  have to take new shots later today. No filter.

• Member Contributer

That camo pattern reminds me of spy shots of new cars where they try to hide the details before they go to market.  Looks interesting from what I can tell.  Is that a beak at the front, like and adventure bike?

6 hours ago, Calculon said:

That camo pattern reminds me of spy shots of new cars where they try to hide the details before they go to market.  Looks interesting from what I can tell.  Is that a beak at the front, like and adventure bike?

Ive done too many paint jobs that i wasnt in the mood for all that work so i took the easy route and went with vinyl camo wrap. Kinda wanted a military aircraft theme. No beak, more of a mouth i guess. The Z-ish strips on the front are daytime leds and the mouth part houses an led projector headlight off a corolla. 

• Member Contributer

I would love it if Honda made a VFR into a roadster like the BMW R1200R or Yamaha XSR 900.  Looks like real nice work on your custom.

A few more pics. Last pic is for giggles hehe. Gotta clean up the wiring, refresh the frame, wheels and a few other things.

20190427_212140.jpg

20190427_211944.jpg

20190427_215205.jpg

I think the nose cone needs to angle down a bit more so it follows the line of the tank, but i love everything else. Can you take a close up pic of the rad shrouds?

And seb, those exhaust pipe tips on the performace headers. With a supercharger. Make it happen.

Archived