VFR 1200 Center stand ?

• Member Contributer

I bought my bike used and it doesn't have one.  There appears to be a mounting point for it.

I believe it may have been an option but I can't even find out if that's true.

I have not been able to find any information about it or part number or if it is available anywhere.

If you have any ideas on where I could possibly get it or part number or if someone is selling

I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

I bought my bike used and it doesn't have one.  There appears to be a mounting point for it.
I believe it may have been an option but I can't even find out if that's true.
I have not been able to find any information about it or part number or if it is available anywhere.
If you have any ideas on where I could possibly get it or part number or if someone is selling
I would appreciate the help.
Thanks

Here you go;

https://www.bike-parts-honda.com/honda-motorcycle/1200-MOTO/VFR/2010/VFR1200FA/Accessories/MAIN-STAND/13MGEA01/08M5001/3/10114

Hope that link works ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I installed a SW- Motech center stand vs. OEM Honda that lifts the bike a bit higher that reviews say allows the rear tire to be removed in other than ideal conditions, BUT I find it difficult to get the bike up on the center stand.  

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, andy said:

I installed a SW- Motech center stand vs. OEM Honda that lifts the bike a bit higher that reviews say allows the rear tire to be removed in other than ideal conditions, BUT I find it difficult to get the bike up on the center stand.  

That's a shame as the Honda one fitted on mine makes it the easiest bike I've ever owned to get onto the centre stand, especially considering it's such a heavy bike.

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, andy said:

Thanks for letting me know about this, I did not know about aftermarket center stands.

Archived