Sonic Springs is now part of DMr Performance Suspension

• Member Contributer

Hey guys, I wanted to let everyone know about some really big news.  It's been in the works for a couple of months now, but two weeks ago we finalized the purchase of Sonic Springs for it's original owner Rich Desmond.  Rich is a great guy and we hope to continue to build on the honesty and integrity he used to build the company.  Big shoes to fill, that's for sure.

For now the ordering of Sonic Springs will be processed through the same website.  Not much will change in the near term from a day-to-day perspective.  We are keeping the name Sonic Springs so hopefully this transition will be pretty invisible to the average customer.

We are hoping this acquisition will help to leverage more offerings for both Sonic and DMr.  Not really sure where this journey will take us but we have big plans and high hopes.  You guys can feel free to email me directly if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks for all of your support over the years.  We could not have gotten here without you!

• Member Contributer

Congratulations Jamie. 

Your advice and expertise have helped out many V4 riders over the years. I certainly see this as a positive step.

Best of luck!

Archived