I could use some assistance from a European member of this forum

• Member Contributer

I don't visit this forum much anymore because I work a lot of hours and simply don't have time to ride.

Anyhow, there's a certain accessory I've been trying to find for my car. Although I have a late model car, BMW discontinued this accessory and I have been unable to find it anywhere here in the United States.

The good news is I was able to locate this part at a dealership in Mertingen, Bavaria, Germany. The bad news is they will only ship it to countries in the European Union. Is there a European member of VFRdiscussion.com that will allow me to have this part shipped to them and then they can turn around and ship it to me? I will, of course, compensate you for this.

As you can see from the link below, it's a black/brown handbrake leather piece. It's relatively small and doesn't weigh much. Thank you.

https://www.langer.de/net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=60533&Itemid=1438#

• Member Contributer

Should the German believe brexit has already taken place :tongue:, he could ship it to me in the Netherlands and I will send it on.

• Member Contributer

@ Mohawk - Thank you for your offer. It's 3 series (with the luxury package) in imperial blue. It looks identical to the photo attached to this post. Can you please PM me your address?

@ Dutchy - Thank you for your offer. Since Mohawk was the first to reply, I'm going to take him up on his offer. If the dealership, for whatever reason, is unable to ship the part to Great Britain, I'll certainly reach out to you.

BMW F30 - 2.jpg

Archived