Packtalk Slim Volume

Calculon

• Member Contributer

I just got a Packtalk Slim and some upgraded speakers (U-Clear Digital, Pulse Speakers).  I didn't pick any of this stuff out it was gifted to me so no complaints however would like to know if anyone else has tried a Packtalk Slim set?  I just made a phone call using voice commands, which was really cool and the clarity of the call was excellent but... I'm sitting at my desk.  While the volume was fine for home I thought it may not be so good on the bike at highway speeds.  Any thoughts?

Can't comment on the Packtalk Slim, but I can tell you that phone conversations on my SmartPak (Cardo product) unit are quite clear at highway speeds. My sons both have these units and we love em.

Volume will be fine on the bike. I've had multiple Scala riders from g4 to g9 to g9x to pack talk, packtalk bold, and now packtalk slim (best headset made to date hands down) 

The packtalk has software that picks up wind noise or increased ambient noise and increases the volume of music or calls while riding. It also works as the inverse. When coming to a stop, the volume will lower itself when the wind noise cuts out. 

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the feedback everyone.  Will be giving it a test in real riding conditions in a few weeks when I travel to AZ.  Also get to ride my buddies 8th gen Interceptor, will see what that's all about and if it will tempt me to change up from my gen 6.

Archived