well the DemiRacer is knocking on close to 300,000 kays, no oil loss between services and no rattles............(not bad for something that gets launched from each set of lights and the limiter is used to shift gears).

not much has happened this time round (need magnesium rims and a CBR 900 swingarm.....wont help the wheelie issue though ) I put a lithium battery where the coolant bottle use to be & used a RS 125 Honda coolant bottle behind the dash.

Striker....if you still on this forum site I now have lights that work at night (LEDs).

Suspension Smith put a pair of linear springs up front and changed the shim stacks, he also made the left side comp, right side rebound, so much better pushing the front with a full tank

and yes I've used an Aprilia seat unit (cue hang my head in shame, I should have made my own)..........................it was lighter/shorter and my sweet little wife didn't want it for her build ( to pointy she said) and I got to cut 120mm off the subframe.

and I got a nice Ti exhaust, its deeper than Barry White...........sorry to anyone within 200 kays of my house, but it can penetrate a teenagers little bubble while driving and texting

20190128_123017.jpg

20190128_131806.jpg

20190128_131739.jpg

20180518_185140.jpg

20190104_175755.jpg

Archived