Any listers in rock hill SC?

WGREGT

Hey again. There’s a dealership in Rock Hill that has a small part I need, but they want more for shipping than the part cost. Anyone near there that can pick it up and mail it to me in CA? Can pay you thru PayPal etc. 

Looks like it’s really closer to Charlotte. There are a bunch of members around there. Maybe somebody will jump in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Just over the line. I used to live in Chlt and many a time rode to Rock Thrill for......ok...I'm not sure WHY we rode down there. I do remember a bunch or moto-meatheads in my riding group pulling over on the freeway RIGHT BESIDE the "welcome to SC" sign and yanking their helmets off proudly for the rest of the ride and strapping their helmets on the passenger grab handles so the helmet could beat away at the paint for the rest of the day. I tried to tell them "Just b/c there's a sign on the road doesn't mean that everyone in a car will magically see you or be a better driver."

Didn't matter. Meatheads will be Meatheads. I do remember one dude wearing expensive Ray Ban sunglasses. Maybe they were Oakleys. Either way, he was doing about 80 mph and turned his head to say something to me and....wind took the glasses right off his head. Spent the rest of the ride doing about 35 mph b/c any faster than that and his eyes would water too much and he couldn't see.  Hello Ladies! No, I'm not crying...why do you ask? Hey...come back here!   Fun fun fun.

Part number is 16956-MZ7-000 and they have one of them, according to Mike in parts. Listed as Fuel, Tube Strainer, but it's a little 6" hose with an elbow turn in it.

Rock Hill Powersports

803 324 8800

808 Riverview Rd Rock Hill, SC 29730

Monday Gone Riding!

Tuesday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm

Sunday Gone Riding!

Archived