Bridgestone Spring 2019 Rebate -- February 15 -April 30

Dustin

• Member Contributer

Looks like the lovely Canada/USA rebate is up for the spring! I just heard back from Bridgestone Rewards about the spring rebate and this is what they told me:

Please be advised this offer is currently active. Simply go to www.bridgestonerewards.com, click ‘submit a claim’, you will be asked if you reside in the US or Canada. Once you have selected, our site will guide you through the entire process. If you need further assistance, please contact our office directly. Have a great day!

Eligible Purchase Period: February 15th – April 30th, 2019

Submission Deadline: May 10th, 2019 [advertised], July 1st, 2019 [internal]

Exclusions: Costco, GM, BJ’s Wholesale

Limits: Limit two rewards and six tires per customer, household or address. Note: Each claim can include up to 6 tires in a single submission.

Eligible Product Brands and Payout Tiers:

$25 for 1 or $60 for set (2) of:

BATTLAX, BATTLECRUISE, EXEDRA, EXEDRA MAX

$15 for 1 or $40 for set (2) of:

All other Bridgestone Motorcycle tires

Claim Form: Online Only. No mail in redemption option

It sounds like anything from their Battlax, Battlecruise, Exedra, Exedra Max line are up for $60 back on a set and everything else they make is up for $40 back on a set. That's great!

• 2 weeks later...
Cycle Gear has S21s for $240/set before rebate for 120/70 + 180/55 or $245 with a 190/50 or 190/55 rear. Thinking about trying them at that price.

S21’s are great tires. I burned a set in 2500 miles. I switched to T30’s and got a little over 3500. Didn’t notice a huge difference but the remains of the tire said I liked the S21’s better. You can’t go wrong for under $200 a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

I'm on S21s now and am really impressed with their 'off-season' performance. I put them on in October so I've yet to use them in summer but they have been exceptional in the cold & wet for my mixed commutes. I was caught out in some freezing rain on my commute home last week and they got me through a 6 block stretch of city traffic on ice. Not a pleasant experience nor something I'd like to repeat but the S21s got me through it.

Highly recommended and IMO the bang-for-the-buck tire of the moment.

• Member Contributer

Just received a set of T-31's from FortNine today. $350 CAD to my door.

Edit; The tires took a day and a half to arrive (free shipping) from Montreal and I got the rebate approved four days after applying.

• Member Contributer
Just received a set of T-31's from FortNine today. $350 CAD to my door.

Edit; The tires took a day and a half to arrive (free shipping) from Montreal and I got the rebate approved four days after applying.
Fortnine is great, eh? I use 'em as well.

• Member Contributer

When I found out Bridgestone was coming out with the S-20 years ago, I e-mailed the company asking when they would be available. I eventually got one of the first sets when they finally were available in the US.

They absolutely changed how my Vf1000R handled. I now use them whenever I can, my 4th gen is on its 7th S20/S21 rear and 4th front. I don't have a truck or trailer, so if I want to ride in Western NC, its leg over and grind it out. The 3 compound rear and dual front make this doable as its 1271 miles each way just to get there, and its nice to have some rubber left when I do. The only thing I have noticed is that if its 20 F (-7C) or below the rear gets really squirrelly. I left here a few years ago in mid April at 4:30 am in 19F, and took it easy until the tires warmed up. Well they really never did and I ended up laying off the rear brake and engine braking until I finally got to NY. Once the temps were up, no problems. Can't really fault Bridgestone or and manf. for compounds that don't perform well at those temps.

A quick look at Rocky Mountain reveals there is now a S22 version, and they qualify for the rebate, may have to put a set on the VFR.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Just ordered some S22s to go on the VFR. $60 back on a set is really a great deal and if they are as good as the S21s, I'll be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Just put on a set of T31s. This is after putting about 4500 miles on the stock dunlops. I have to say that they're so much more comfortable a ride. I was really surprised since I read Bridgestone is a pretty hard tire.

Archived