CoC Document

Hello guys... 

Big problem! 

Im from Croatia, I bought a vehicle from Australia... 

For the registration, I need a COC document of this vehicle, but we have only one Honda dealer in Croatia and this guy there in Honda, telling me that this vehicle cannot be registered in our country! And that's not true. 

Only vehicles from USA, can not be used in my land cause they have different "things".. (lights,, blinkers timing...) 

But Australian has the same light and blinkers timing and rest of other things... So I've already came on level to fight with this idiot in Croatian Honda Haus through phone calls, and the guy don't want to give me this document. 

Why?, I don't know. I just know that he doesn't have to carry about my vehicles registration, cause about registration we have our "roads institutions" which need this COC document to make my new "Vehicle license/book". 

Roads Institutions have told me that my Honda rc79 is compatible for our roads, but this idiot just don't want to give up. 

. I'm totally done with my Honda, everything is going well, the bike is running and bike is ready for registration, but Honda waiting me already few months in my garage cause of Croatian IDIOT. 

Guys, he makes me cry already... So much of stress cause of this COC... 

So I don't know anymore what to do, so I've came here, to please you to help me with this. 

So if exist any good soul there, which can send me his own COC document... I'll somehow (Photoshop or something) make this document compatible with my Honda... Maybe is that not even possible, and it's not, I know... But somehow, I need this Doc to get my RC79 on the road again... 

I know that Coc is probably "Signed" from "your dealer".. Or it's not... I don't know, 

I didn't ever saw him how he looks like, so you'll probably laugh me now on this whole story ... But, I really don't know what to do anymore... I just can't anymore handle it with this problem. 

To order it online, is too expensive and they searching me the "vehicle book",which I don't have cause vehicle was written off in Australia and she came without Doc's like that. 

If someone can make a scan or copy and send it to my Email, I would appreciate it very much. 

petar.boos54@gmail.com 

Thanks.. Regards 

so that's where our written off bikes go.

I don't think anyone is going to send you their docs for your to falsify. 

What is the COC?

It's not for falsify sir 

, I really have meant that I'll have to make falsify, but no.  I'll not have to. 

They just need informations from this bike to make my "vehicle license/book" 

I Don't have it, bike has came without vehicle license cause he was written off. And they don't want to understand that thing. I have a check from motorcycle, but they still don't want to corporate, cause they didn't ever have a case like that. 

Fools. 

So in the "Vehicle inspection institute / Roads institute" they need some biger database from this vehicle to make my vehicle license and that's it. 

COC-is Certificate of comforty (homologation databases and all other specifications from vehicle) 

Just help someone, I'll send you any Doc's if need to prove that bike is "clean" like me to.... I just have to deal with Croatian idiots.. That's all. 

One more thing, 

Germany is in EU

Croatia is also in EU

-in Germany i don't need this fucking COC but in my Mafia Land, I need... 

In Germany I can register this vehicle without any problem, and guy in Croatia says that this vehicle cannot be registered in Croatian roads cause its from Australia.  How can I register him in Germany? And when you want to bring a vehicle from Germany to Croatia - there is no problems.

Hah,

That explains how big mafia Croatia is. In my land you just have to Pay pay pay.. And pay.

13 minutes ago, boOZZIE said:

Certificate of conformity 

"To expensive"  -  what have you been quoted? 

A quick search was €95

Hey, that's great! Can you send me the link or something? 

That's not expensive at all. 

In Croatia is about 80€, in other searches was about 230€,which I don't have... 

Thanks mate!!! 😎 

• Member Contributer

Sorry , just did a eurococ search (take care 😆)  €216

I did see a euro coc free site , don't know what is involved though 

27 minutes ago, boOZZIE said:

Hehehe... Yeah... I know... I've searched everywhere and, price is BIG, 😕

So if anyone has this thing... Please scan it 

We have the same databases but problem is that I don't have a paper where is that written... 

1 hour ago, keef said:

so that's where our written off bikes go.

I don't think anyone is going to send you their docs for your to falsify. 

What is the COC?

Someones help, same databases are there anyway,... Someones help will not be illegal.. Cause anyway.. I can't use this paper like personal... It's just paper where are the databases from vehicle... Nothing personal or anything like that.. 

• Member Contributer

I think the CoC is an EU thing, so most people on VFRD won't have one.

I once had a similar problem in Hong Kong: the RVF400R was officially "homologated" in HK back in the '90s so the Honda distributor could sell a few NC35s there.  So when I moved to HK (with my RVF, among other bikes) in 2012 I thought I has home-free.  Nope, to the HK vehicle department bureaucrat, "homologate" means only the specific bikes brought in by the Honda distributor conformed with HK law.  No amount of reason would make them budge from their position.  So I registered my two-stroke Aprilia RS250 there under the "one-time" personal import exemption instead.

How about registering it in Germany and just "visiting" Croatia?

Apart from that, well, have you considered parting it out?

Ciao,

JZH

• Member Contributer

Speak to Honda Europe. 

In uk if vehicle is written off “ economically” and rebuilt it needs to be inspected to see if it safe. 

The certificate of conformity is only available from Honda.

• 2 months later...
On 1/21/2019 at 9:49 PM, fink said:

The certificate of conformity is only available from Honda

That's my conviction too. A dealer can't make such a document. Only the constructor can confirm that that specific bike is designed/built according to the EU rules. And by the way : it surprises me quite a lot that you would NOT need a EU Certificate of Conformity in Germany  :huh:

Archived