Practicle Sportsbikes Magazine 10 best engines

• Member Contributer
32 minutes ago, FromMaine said:

JZH:

Many thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I am in the UK on a regular basis for work and occasionally for personal reasons. In fact I'm due to be there in late March as I have to renew some paperwork with the MCA (Maritime Coast Guard Agency). If time permits I'll stop in and see some friends and co-workers on the South Coast and definitely try and plan to be in London on the weekend so I can stop in at Ace Café for a mug of tea and some bike talk.

You should post the date/time...you never know, some local VFRD members may be able to join you. 

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Skids said:

You should post the date/time...you never know, some local VFRD members may be able to join you. 

Will do Skids. Have not finalized dates yet as I don't know my work schedule for March. Will pull the trigger soon though as I have to renew my certificate no later the third week of March.

In 2015 I did manage to meet up with a Board member at the London motorcycle show. I also met Jim Moore the editor and Gary Hurd the Tech consultant of Practical SportsBikes  as they had a sweet little VFR400 project bike on display.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 1:11 PM, FromMaine said:

Will do Skids. Have not finalized dates yet as I don't know my work schedule for March. Will pull the trigger soon though as I have to renew my certificate no later the third week of March.

In 2015 I did manage to meet up with a Board member at the London motorcycle show. I also met Jim Moore the editor and Gary Hurd the Tech consultant of Practical SportsBikes  as they had a sweet little VFR400 project bike on display.

Hi, I'm a newby here, but I am up for meeting at the Ace if the dates suit.

• Member Contributer

I wonder which of my bikes (if any) will be road legal in March...

Ciao,

JZH

• Member Contributer
On 1/27/2019 at 4:59 PM, Splitpin said:

Hi, I'm a newby here, but I am up for meeting at the Ace if the dates suit.

Welcome to the asylum. We'd love to see a pic of your ride. To confirm you are not a figment of our imagination.

On 1/30/2019 at 9:46 PM, MaxSwell said:

Welcome to the asylum. We'd love to see a pic of your ride. To confirm you are not a figment of our imagination.

Here she is..

I took here to the Isle of Man last year, what a fantastic place!

IMG_1773.JPG

• Member Contributer
On 2/3/2019 at 1:51 AM, Splitpin said:

Here she is..

I took here to the Isle of Man last year, what a fantastic place!

IMG_1773.JPG

Very nice looking example. You obviously have great taste in mc's. I'm also envious of your Isle of Man trip. To watch that insanity would be fabulous I imagine.

Archived