holmes1963

• Member Contributer

Hi, Here is my exhaust I just installed on my 2002 VFR. First I'll tell you what I got. I was looking at the Delkevic mini 8" but felt they were to short. So I found Pipewerx GP3's race cansIMG_1634.thumb.JPG.fe14ce7a71d6115c91830abe444b7165.JPGthat are 12" (custom lengths available) perfect for the look I wanted and they sound awesome. Pipewerx does not have 6th gen VFR800 link pipes so I purchased Delkevic. Delkevic sells these only by email or phone (not on there website). The Pipewerx cans slip on 1" inch further on to the Delkevic linkpipes so cans are only 3" further out just as I wanted. License plate is tight with werkes fender eliminator but so is Delkevic mini 8". Here are some pictures. Mark

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1632.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

• Member Contributer

Great looking exhaust👍🏼Sounds great at idle, how about a video with VTEC cutting in? 

• Member Contributer

That is one fabulous looking VFR. Exhaust looks and sounds wonderful. I'd love to hear in used in anger. Could you attach your phone to your pillion and just record the symphony of internal combustion V4 engine through those organ pipes?

The gold highlights are a nice touch also.

You obviously have great taste in mc's.

Ride safe.

• Member Contributer

The exhaust looks (and sounds) great!  I just wish I could get my head around the black licence plates California is using again.  To me, they just look wrong on modern vehicles.  Even the blue ones say 1970s-1980s to me!  What was wrong with white?!?  :happy:

Ciao,

JZH

Archived