New levers, lost auto-rpm increase in first

Rollos

I have had both the shorty ASV and the regular sized levers installed.  I had a similar RPM issue and discovered I simply installed the clutch lever improperly.  I verified this by throwing the OEM lever back on.  I recall my ASV clutch would not fully disengage when released.  It is crucial during the install that you insure all parts are flush and properly seated in their cavities (that is what I failed to do).   If not, you will possibly encounter the RPM issues you described or you simply have the wrong part #.  I too had to verify with ASV model/part numbers.

For the full sized levers the Clutch CRF345-G.  The Brake BRF320-G (on 8 gen).  I don't remeber the shorty part numbers, hope this helps.IMG_0583.jpg.b163ff690105c18627e1f608e1ae7aca.jpgIMG_0580.jpg.0cdaec162ef060b6a2b6d5898b0b70e2.jpg

21 hours ago, Bigdan said:

I have had both the shorty ASV and the regular sized levers installed.  I had a similar RPM issue and discovered I simply installed the clutch lever improperly.  I verified this by throwing the OEM lever back on.  I recall my ASV clutch would not fully disengage when released.  It is crucial during the install that you insure all parts are flush and properly seated in their cavities (that is what I failed to do).   If not, you will possibly encounter the RPM issues you described or you simply have the wrong part #.  I too had to verify with ASV model/part numbers.

For the full sized levers the Clutch CRF345-G.  The Brake BRF320-G (on 8 gen).  I don't remeber the shorty part numbers, hope this helps.IMG_0583.jpg.b163ff690105c18627e1f608e1ae7aca.jpgIMG_0580.jpg.0cdaec162ef060b6a2b6d5898b0b70e2.jpg

Hey Bigdan, 

This isn't an installation issue. ASV has verified that they manufactured the clutch levers for an older version of the master cylinder. 

DM me if you want details. 

Archived