Level 7 (racing spoiler alert)

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer
11 hours ago, thtanner said:

Alex:  “I’ll allow GatorGreg’s post here in the 8th gen subforum since the racing subforum is effectively dead - and I commend GatorGreg for having the wherewithal to post this information in a place where it will actually be seen” 😀

• Member Contributer

Yea no, keep this forum to 8gen stuff please. This is not your Facebook wall.

You are aware all posts appear in the activity feed, regardless of sub-forum. Your need to be seen will still be fulfilled. 

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, Auspanglish said:

Dear moderators.

What is this doing in the 8th gen section? Please relocate appropriately.

I concur - this Honda victory celebration thread will undoubtedly interfere with our enjoyment of the ubiquitous oil filter and tire threads - LOL.   It should immediately be relegated to the racing thread boneyard where no one has posted anything in a month.  Sheesh - what was I thinking by posting it here? 😀

Seriously though, are there no other 8th gen owners who are elated/proud to see a Honda (with a V4 engine) win the MotoGP championship yet again?  Does anyone here have a pulse?

• Member Contributer
33 minutes ago, Rectaltronics said:

The post looks to me like a Marc Marquez love-fest - no clear reference to bike or brand.

OMFG 😀  Have you been living in a cave?  Marquez IS the brand - has been for several years.

IMG_1759.thumb.JPG.5bfa4e33b5a336724fee045b3026deca.JPG

• Member Contributer

Well at least Honda CEO/President Hachigo looks happy - more than I can say for Rectaltronics who I'm guessing has some sort of electronic bug up his ass today - LOL (but I still love him 😘)

IMG_1760.JPG.05900f05985a559fcdd0c1df345ab001.JPG

Posting material that is not concurrent with the forum's distribution according to topics defeats the very purpose of having a forum distributed according to topics and renders searching for information on a certain topic futile.

Imagine going to a library for a book on math and the librarian had placed the one you need in ancient history... Oh, sorry, of course.

Carl Linnaeus would turn in his grave.

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Auspanglish said:

Posting material that is not concurrent with the forum's distribution according to topics defeats the very purpose of having a forum distributed according to topics and renders searching for information on a certain topic futile.

Imagine going to a library for a book on math and the librarian had placed the one you need in ancient history... Oh, sorry, of course.

Carl Linnaeus would turn in his grave.

In case you didn’t notice, I already concurred with your prior post and this thread was already moved several hours ago by HispanicSlammer into the more friendly confines of the racing subforum.  Therefore, your long winded point (Carl Linnaeus, really? 😀) is moot.

Edit:  I just remembered you're the guy who got all bent out of shape in my lithium battery thread - LOL.  I find it rather amusing that a guy who doesn’t even own a VFR (or any Honda) has time to police the VFR forum 😀

Have owned and/or ridden all the VFR models ever made and many more Hondas, Kawasakis, Yamahas, Suzukis, BMWs, etc, on public roads, race tracks and cross country on almost every continent on planet earth for the last forty years and have written useful VFR-specific tutorials and given shedloads of advice to fellow motorcycle riders to help them with mechanical or technical difficulties or merely providing information on the more enjoyable routes through areas I'm familiar with. Basically lending a hand and being useful, instead of being a dummy-spitting ignorant hindrance like some people.

I fail to see what you contribute to this forum, let alone the planet.

The point about placing topics where they belong is always relevant, even if your lack of ability to get such a simple task right has already been rectified by an unpaid moderator, who you haven't even had the decency to thank or apologize to for unnecessarily increasing their workload.

Feckin ungrateful eejit

• Member Contributer
6 minutes ago, Auspanglish said:

Have owned and/or ridden all the VFR models ever made and many more Hondas, Kawasakis, Yamahas, Suzukis, BMWs, etc, on public roads, race tracks and cross country on almost every continent on planet earth for the last forty years and have written useful VFR-specific tutorials and given shedloads of advice to fellow motorcycle riders to help them with mechanical or technical difficulties or merely providing information on the more enjoyable routes through areas I'm familiar with. Basically lending a hand and being useful, instead of being a dummy-spitting ignorant hindrance like some people.

I fail to see what you contribute to this forum, let alone the planet.

The point about placing topics where they belong is always relevant, even if your lack of ability to get such a simple task right has already been rectified by an unpaid moderator, who you haven't even had the decency to thank or apologize to for unnecessarily increasing their workload.

Feckin eejit

LMFAO 😀

• Member Contributer

Good thing Marquez was able to seal the deal in Japan. Bizarre mashup with Zarco knocked him out of Australian GP with no points. Congrats to Vinales/Yamaha and Iannone/Suzuki for taking 1st and 2nd.  Some highlights:

Archived