Hello... Again

sPOTO

• Member Contributer

After too long of a motorcycling hiatus, the VFR will be back on the road in the spring. Looking forward to riding again. I've been skulking around the site looking for signs of local activity, but there is not much. Going to have to change that. Looking Forward to all the new riders and seeing some of the old ones. 

-sPOTO

• Member Contributer

The VFR requires some attention as it has been stored and hasn't been ridden in a few years. Going to replace all coolant, fuel and brake lines. Upgrade the suspension and mount new tires. I would love to ride this year, but it just won't happen. Hope to see you out there next season.

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. We like to have a picture so we can be sure you are not a figment of our imagination. Good luck with your overhaul.

And I think you live in one of the best places for mc riding. I love it there. At times it's like being on another planet. Moab to Zion via Lake Powel; Moab to Green River ,WY. Among the best roads I've ridden. Over. And. Over. And. Over. Not to mention the fabulous National Parks there too. 

• Member Contributer

An oldie but a goodie. Just west of Torrey on the way to highway 12.

We have some awesome roads and scenery here.

Looking forward to seeing them from a motorcycle again.

-sPOTO

Torrey 2.jpg

Archived