Daugherty Motorsports Suspension Upgrade

RC79NC001

I have a Daugherty Motorsports ( DMr ) Fork Cartridge Kit as well as a DMr upgrade to my OEM shock. I just got to ride today with both the front and rear  upgrades installed.

My ride of 435 Mi covered some of my favorite ( and challenging ) twisty roads north of Charlotte NC. Some of the chosen roads were smooth. Others were bumpy and 

poorly paved. My new setup didn't care. Pick a line and the VFR held the line. Even when there were bumps in the corner, no problem. This has to be one of the best upgrades

I've done to this bike. One word...BUTTER !!!

I would highly recommend dropping Jamie Daugherty a line . I've noticed other generation VFR owners have also raved about Mr. Daugherty's suspension

tuning expertise. 

http://daughertymotorsports.com/Backup/forkcartridges.html

http://daughertymotorsports.com/Backup/vfr800.html 

IMG_a2772.jpg

• Member Contributer

I'll be reaching out to get my wife's 5th gen sorted here soon.

Then after my wallet has recovered I'll be treating our 8th gens.

• Member Contributer

Had the same result with all three of my bikes serviced by DMr. The first was my 6 Gen and this being my commuter/tourer, I immediately felt the highway get smoother. The 5 Gen got similar treatment but was setup for track and sport riding, very happy with the results there too. That left my ‘95 Ducati Super Sport needing an update, as it had been several years since it’s suspension had been touched, again a welcomed transformation was received.

I will always recommend suspension update as the first VFR mod anyone looking to improve their stock bike, as this for me, has been the best ROI I did to any of my bikes, that includes exhaust and engine modifications I.e. Power Commander, RapidBike, etc. 

unfortunately, I have a very different experience with that company....

I don't complain about the quality of the product. The customer service is something you would expect from a lowest level Chinese company.

Archived