wind shield instalation question to 2014 VFR800

Ennsync

Question

I am going to take off from work on Friday afternoon in preparation for a 2 day weekend trip form California to Arizona.
Bike (2014 VFR 800) is serviced for 4000 miles 2 weeks ago and ready to go, I installed the Handle bar raiser form moto pump, amazing thing.
tomorrow is time to install the lowering peg from knight design, and frame sliders from TREX and Puig touring wind shield I , think the item # is 7007 W.
other Than wind shields installations look easy , but The Windshield does not look easy to install.
can you please guide me to a You tube or other videos with step by step installation Guide?
Thank you
Ride safe/Ride long

2 answers to this question

Did you try a search on youtube?

Its the very first video:” vfr 800 windshield install.” The Knight Designs are nice, but depending on your boot type, physical height and seat height-adjustments (brake lever/gear) may be an issue.  I have two sets of Knights in my toolbox.   I found the rubber on the lowering pegs was spongy and caused unnecessary  displacement/movement  to the soles of my feet.  The other set of pegs were scraped and I had adjustment issues, so I went back to stock.

Thank you, amazingly I was not able to find any thing before this , but today it came up right away.

I bought also the knights with rubber for some thing like 190$ , I hope they work fine for me.

I am also from southern cal, if there is a riding announcement  count me in.

Ride safe/Ride long.

Archived