Veefalo turned 60!

HispanicSlammer

• Forum CEO

Went for a nice ride with the guys I pal around with. The Veefalo she turned over 60k on the Odo right around Sedalia Colorado.  It was a nice sunny day for a ride, even saw an 84 vfr 750 in Connifer. Had I been thinking I would have taken a photo but as usual got to talking to the riders, lots of bikes out yesterday.

41936455_10217590945424627_2449582795673042944_o.jpg

66082_1664692056319_1130506_n.jpg

• Member Contributer

Seems like when our bikes turn 65 that they should qualify for Medi Hondacare and receive free prescriptions for spark plugs and filters.  LOL  Mine's still in his late 20's, so still quite a ways to go.  It seems like just yesterday that the Veefalo was brand new - where did the time go? 

• Member Contributer

Looks like a beautiful day for a ride.   Congrats on the 60,000 mile relationship.

And I think it was a VF750F in '84.  I still have my original '83.    I count it as part of the VFRD family even without the "R".   😁

• Member Contributer
On 9/17/2018 at 3:52 AM, HispanicSlammer said:

The Veefalo she turned over 60k on the Odo right around Sedalia Colorado.

Congratulations, HS, both to you and your trusty steed. I've come close to that mileage on a couple of my VFRs and both times traded up to a new bike shortly after. If you were to replace the Veefalo, what would you choose?

• Forum CEO
On 9/18/2018 at 7:50 PM, Lorne said:

Congratulations, HS, both to you and your trusty steed. I've come close to that mileage on a couple of my VFRs and both times traded up to a new bike shortly after. If you were to replace the Veefalo, what would you choose?

I was thinking about an 8th gen, but rode an MT10 at COTA Yamaha tent, loved the motor and the upright feel, but not gonna ride a naked bike. The Tracer900GT really has me interested.

• 1 month later...

Archived