Looking for cool motorcycle T-Shirts

• Member Contributer

Looking for some t-shirts that aren't loud advertising if anyone  knows where.  Would prefer GP type or VFR would be best, Dirt bike is good too  anything but Harley or cruiser. Have to replenish the wardrobe mine are wearing out and need replacing. Thanks. 

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, Dutchy said:

Available at Aerostich.com. I consider Aerostich the meca of motorcycle gear. Located in Duluth, MN, I visit regularly. 

And here is my favorite: (also from Aerostich)

image.png.a25ad7bd1dec858864a0a0625430cdc7.png

• Member Contributer

Too bad neither of these is readily available, but I like their simplicity. The first, worn-to-death shirt was made for the first World Superbike visit to American at Laguna Seca in 1995. The other shirt was from sadly defunct Pacific Northwest VFR mailing list.

1995_WSB_LagunaSecaIMG_4018.jpg

1995_WSB_LagunaSeca-IMG_4019.jpg

PNW_VFR-IMG_4020.jpg

• Member Contributer

Found the mother load at  https://www.redbubble.com/shop/sportbike+mens-t-shirts?accordion=department&ref=shop_department_refinement Should keep me busy trying to decide which ones I want. Thanks for the input everyone. Lorne I do like those simple and unique.  

I have a whole box of shirts from 10 - 20+ years ago from different races and events. I retired them from my drawer because they were too worn, but have not been able to give them up / toss them.

• Member Contributer

I got an Aerostich "cars suck" T-shirt from my US gf at that time in 1990. It was only in 2017 that I *HAD* to throw it out. I finally conceded to wife that the # of holes in it had reached the point that it did warrant to be thrown out....

I still have and occasionally wear my "about to develop an attitude" shirt I bought in 1989....  :tongue:

I have 3 Cars Suck shirts from Dangerous Designs. Two are still good.

I need to line all my MC T's up for a photo shoot one of these times.

Maybe after that I can let the old ones go. Or not.

• Member Contributer
19 minutes ago, zupatun said:

one ball racing.jpg

I would like to see the image below with the text in the pic above on a shirt, or the text in meme works too...

10488294_10152684430527887_1654214883177825562_n.jpg.ef5ccc79c46f0f8f988d7dbb235a527e.jpg

On 9/10/2018 at 9:15 PM, VFR4Lee said:

I have a whole box of shirts from 10 - 20+ years ago from different races and events. I retired them from my drawer because they were too worn, but have not been able to give them up / toss them.

Have them made into a quilt

If they mean that much, then why not. Helps if you have a family member that can do it.

I have all my TMAC shirts saved, Deals Gap shirts and one with Nicky Hayden from the 2006 GP at Laguna, when I almost met you... lol

I’ve got maybe half a dozen different T-shirt’s from Blipshift, mostly car stuff from google but bike stuff is around from time to time. Here’s one of my faves.

http:// https://www.blipshift.com/products/inlinefourus-rex?utm_source=blipshift+Updates&utm_campaign=e9fd6978ae-Inlinefourus_Rex_10_4_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0513fd2cb9-e9fd6978ae-345897081&mc_cid=e9fd6978ae&mc_eid=82c519f7b6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Archived