Low K 6th Gen

Dav668

Here's my recently acquired 2013 6th gen...the previous owner bought it and then suffered a back injury which prevented him from riding. Yesterday it clicked over 2500 km! 😎

vfrbond.jpg

• Member Contributer

Wow that is a fantastic bike, what a great buy, with only 2500k it should be in showroom condition. A bike like that with such low k's is as rare as rocking horse sh@t! :fing02: The Delkevic pipes look and sound great on the 6gen.

Congratulations and welcome to the madhouse.

Enjoy your beautiful ride. Really like the Killer Whale theme!

Very nice photo, where was it taken?

Just a suggestion - It's five years old, replace the clutch and brake fluid and perhaps the coolant. Has it only had the one service? If so shout it some new oil and filter, then go and enjoy.

Cheers. :beer:

Cheers...I was nervy buying this via FB/gumtree but when it came off the truck (from Launceston to Sydney) I was ecstatic..showroom condition alright. The fluids look like they could go back in the bottle but I hear you, they degrade over time. Bike was stock when I got it, I swapped the Delks for the boat anchor and removed the pillion guff 😀Pic was in the royal national park, the first sustained 4 valve thrash for the old gal in a while. I love it...so classy/sophisticated 😎

Archived