• Member Contributer

And frankly Cogs has laid it down.  Truth there.  Trust in yourself and Seb; honest to gosh your work and ethic is clear to all of us who don't even know you. I've just bought product but the work and response has said it all.   Imagine those you want to impress and get to know you!  You will impress and succeed as it is in your nature to do so.  To me, the corporate world is something you need to insulate yourself from.  Not human centric and I am definitely a capitalist.  Enterprise is great, am firm believer in merit.  For some reason, larger corporations seem to lose the message.  They lose the best of humanity and pursue corporate bureaucracy and corporate speak.  Don't have the answers for it, but laying it out there.  Everyone needs to take pride in themselves and be fearless  these days.  Good people are good people and always have the advantage.  My .02c. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got that clutch fluid leak taken care of. Nice even pressure on the nipple now. New piece made of steel and added a pin to fit in a hole I drilled, serves to lock down the side w no fastener. 

20180907_225151_zpsxry2ua52.jpg

20180907_225124_zpswxhh8jza.jpg

20180907_225259_zpslwpncaux.jpg

20180910_150207_zps9476sumc.jpg?hotlinkfix=1536679283866

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mohawk said:

Cracking job, great write up, good luck with the new vocation, looks like you have the talent for it 👍😎

Cheers boss, owe you a pm on an unrelated matter, be in touch soon

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Sebastian, I have said it before and I will say it again. You are the man!!!!! The remake of that 

VFR is just beyond imagination. Did someone order it ? Is it for sale? What's the deal?

On 11/22/2018 at 10:30 PM, blalor said:

Amazing work, Seb!  Do you have a website aside from IG?  How many of these projects do you do for yourself, vs for customers?

I currently only have the FB and IG pages, I did buy a domain name and started building a site but it's taken a back burner to paying work. I don't get "vacation days" anymore lol

11 hours ago, wrestler said:

Sebastian, I have said it before and I will say it again. You are the man!!!!! The remake of that 

VFR is just beyond imagination. Did someone order it ? Is it for sale? What's the deal?

Thank you Ed! It was a commissioned build, with a nice mix of guidelines and artistic freedom.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

"There goes the neighborhood......." :goofy::goofy::goofy:

The 2nd video shows the "milky oil sludge" on the clear clutch cover well. Disappears once the engine/oil is heated up.

• Member Contributer

Bummer that the guy immediately put it up for sale trying to flip a profit or something? As long as you got paid, who cares that they do with it /shrug

It should be for sale in California where there is a high concentration of people who have the money to pay what its really worth.

13 hours ago, Dutchy said:

"There goes the neighborhood......." :goofy::goofy::goofy:

The 2nd video shows the "milky oil sludge" on the clear clutch cover well. Disappears once the engine/oil is heated up.

And returns briefly when cooling down too. No big deal though as all motors do this... usually you just can't see it. :)

6 hours ago, Sweeper said:

I always wanted to do a warbird themed bike. This is so far beyond my imagination. Someone is a lucky SOB!

You know where to find me Randy...

5 hours ago, thtanner said:

Bummer that the guy immediately put it up for sale trying to flip a profit or something? As long as you got paid, who cares that they do with it /shrug

I'm not taking a seat at this sewing circle, but I must say I do care very much about my work and the experience of those who support me. 

I'll be adding more detail pics here as I get them edited and uploaded.

Something just as interesting though... The final wet weight of the bike is 425lb with 1 gallon of fuel in the tank (6.3lbs). I haven't taken the time to look up the other fluid weights and calculate a true dry weight, but, I did look up the curb weight for the standard 99 and have calculated a 71lb difference in weight after correcting the figures to equal 1 gal of fuel vs 5.5 at max fill. 

That's for a fully outfitted and street legal bike, so I can imagine there's a good bit of potential for creating a lightweight VFR-powered track weapon... (begin ominous sense of foreshadowing here)... 

4 hours ago, SEBSPEED said:

I'll be adding more detail pics here as I get them edited and uploaded.

Something just as interesting though... The final wet weight of the bike is 425lb with 1 gallon of fuel in the tank (6.3lbs). I haven't taken the time to look up the other fluid weights and calculate a true dry weight, but, I did look up the curb weight for the standard 99 and have calculated a 71lb difference in weight after correcting the figures to equal 1 gal of fuel vs 5.5 at max fill. 

That's for a fully outfitted and street legal bike, so I can imagine there's a good bit of potential for creating a lightweight VFR-powered track weapon... (begin ominous sense of foreshadowing here)... 

Thats it, im gonna weigh mine after i put the exhaust back on.

10 hours ago, keef said:

Thats it, im gonna weigh mine after i put the exhaust back on.

Looking forward to your results. I used a pair of cheap bathroom scales and weighed the bike 3 times to get an average. The weights varied per try more than I would have liked to see, but I figured it was close enough. Not sure if the main source of deviation was the scales or the method off rolling on, let me know what you think when you try yours. 

Archived