VFR 800 2014 **KEY CODE**

InterceptoRRC79

Hello guys, 

I'm in big searching for the Key code... 

Bike was stolen in Australia, I've buy him on Ebay,... Papers are  (we already discussed this...)

I have to find a Key Code, to make a new key... Cause, original key I don't have... I don't know how to find a first owner to please him,or something... 

I opened the seat lock, I've found on him some numbers/simbols... 

So if someone know if this symbols on next pictures can help something... It would be great... 

Don't know too much about it so... Thanks for understanding 

IMG-20180831-WA0003.jpeg

IMG-20180831-WA0001.jpeg

DSC_0056.JPG

• Member Contributer

I assume as it came from Australia it will have the HISS security system? If so you need to do more than just cut a new key. Do you have any key at all that starts the bike or the original HISS code? If not you will have to purchase a used ECU and the key associated with that ECU to get the bike to run. You can get these off eBay with all of the locks from crashed VFRs. I think there is someone on eBay that can cut a key and program the HISS key if you send them the ECU. Good luck.

• Member Contributer

You need the key number.   Mine has 3 numbers.    A locksmith may be able to cut a key if you take him the lock tumbler.  New keys will need to be coded.

Contact Honda they may be able to help.

Marooncobra

Thanks for helping, 

I've found a guy (one member on this forum suggested me this guy), I can paste the link if someone needs.. 

I know that I have to make more than just key cutting... 

But we can't open the Gas Tank, I don't have ignition cylinder to make a Copy, and I don't know where I can find a key code... 

On 9/6/2018 at 10:46 AM, fink said:

You need the key number.   Mine has 3 numbers.    A locksmith may be able to cut a key if you take him the lock tumbler.  New keys will need to be coded.

Contact Honda they may be able to help.

Sir, 

Please if you can check anyhow,  if the key code is hidden on rear seat lock cylinder?... I know I searching a lot,, but if you can anyhow help.... No another way to find out.. I don't know another way to get  informations 

Thanks mate

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/12/2018 at 2:20 AM, InterceptoRRC79 said:

Sir, 

Please if you can check anyhow,  if the key code is hidden on rear seat lock cylinder?... I know I searching a lot,, but if you can anyhow help.... No another way to find out.. I don't know another way to get  informations 

Thanks mate

Locksmith can find that code easily you won't have to think about it a lot.

Archived