Mounting brackets for 6th gen vfr

JakxVFR

Hello, I've recently purchased a used set of factory hard bags. Didn't realized at the time how hard it is to find the mounting brackets for these bags. Hoping some one knows where I can get the brackets? Or even one bracket? Even if anyone knows the dimensions of the brackets that I could weld my own? Any help would be appreciated.

cheers Kris

16 hours ago, JakxVFR said:

Hello, I've recently purchased a used set of factory hard bags. Didn't realized at the time how hard it is to find the mounting brackets for these bags. Hoping some one knows where I can get the brackets? Or even one bracket? Even if anyone knows the dimensions of the brackets that I could weld my own? Any help would be appreciated.

cheers Kris

Hey Kris.  Just stumbled across a web page that may be of some help:  https://www.macscycle.com/honda-saddlebag-mounting-brackets-detail.htm?productid=7845402

This page lists part # 08L41-MCW-1000W saddlebag mounting brackets  for the VFR 800 as being available.  Hope they have them for you!

edit:  found an old post on the site with more information about these brackets here: 

Archived