Selling my 2012 VFR1200F

StockJock

Hey guys, I’m putting my 2012 1200F up for sale.  It is in pristine condition with only 7000 km and a brand new rear tire. Any idea on how much I should be asking?  (Canadian bike, S. Alberta)

Apologies in advance if I’m posting in the wrong thread. 

F06C7197-6560-4085-8E56-8BE72B370A47.jpeg

2 hours ago, andy said:

You’ll be sorry.  VFR1200 are destine to be a cult bike worth thousands in the distant future 🤑!

That’s my fear... that it will only be worth thousands. 😂😂

• Member Contributer

There are four I can find for sale in Alberta on the Kijiji website. These are CDN dollars.

2010 FA - $8,500

2010 FD - $8,499

2010 FD - $9,600

2013 FA - $8,200

8 hours ago, EhViffer said:

There are four I can find for sale in Alberta on the Kijiji website. These are CDN dollars.

2010 FA - $8,500

2010 FD - $8,499

2010 FD - $9,600

2013 FA - $8,200

Thanks EhViffer, I appreciate it.  Kijiji was my next step but it’s often not reliable since it doesn’t tell you what things actually sell for.  I figured I’d ask the VFR experts first. I was thinking $8500 - $9k so seems I’m in the ballpark. 

• Member Contributer

For what its worth on a trade in for a 2018 Goldwing a dealer in the spring was willing to offer $6k on my 2010 VFR. Decided not to go ahead as I still preferred my VFR over the Wing which is still too damn large. Have been tempted by both the KTM 1290 Super Duke GT and Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE. Honda appears to have no plans to offer a viable sport touring class update for the VFR with the kind of updates you see on other competitors. Hope you get what you wanted or can live with for your bike. 

6 hours ago, Samuelx said:

That's about 60 miles north of the Montana/US border?  I'm curious if HaulBikes would pick up from there... 

That’s correct. I’d have no problem delivering it to the border or even Great Falls. 

Archived