bike-parts-honda.com ..... anyone use them?

• Member Contributer

I have been using --- Partzilla and Procaliber -- best prices on anything Honda parts.. 

• Member Contributer

i cant find a location for them..but it looks like europe.. the trust page cert is in france..

i would use  https://www.partzilla.com/  which is in georgia  or   https://www.ronayers.com/ which i located in north carolina.

sometimes one or the other has the same part cheaper.

Mason City Honda (IA) gives a 15% discount to VFRD members. Call them with a part number. I’ve saved a ton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

I'm not sure who owns bike-parts.fr (and all of the other variations of that original URL), but they are indeed based in France.  I have used them a few times over the last 15 years or so, but they're usually more expensive than CMSNL (which has a similar business and is based in the Netherlands).  They (and CMS) are sometimes able to get parts that regular dealers cannot; not sure why that is so, but they do have good suppliers.  David Silver Spares in the UK is also in the NOS Honda parts business (do they still have a US branch?)  Nobody in the world discounts Honda OEM parts like the big US suppliers, Partzilla, Ron Ayers, Motosport, etc., so if it's a US-spec part and not discontinued, they're always the cheapest--by far.  [Edit: I've never used Mason City, but that sounds like it would also be worth a try.]

If it's something you need, and only bike-parts has it, it will be expensive, but you'll get it.

Ciao,

Thanks Gents!

Hadn't thought of RonAyers or Partzilla. I'll keep them in mind.

The part I'm looking for is discontinued, I suspect either of these two might not have one kicking around ...  although it never hurts to try.

Motomatic here on VFRD had what I'm looking for. Its onroute!

Thanks again.

Mike

Archived