Jump to content
PirateRiderBen

PRB’s 5th annual Fall Ride! Sept 20-23. Marion, NC

Recommended Posts

I wimped out on TMAC this time but will be there for the PRB escapades.  New tires and all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be there, but I'll be camping nearby due to budget constraints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vecky5 said:

I'll be there, but I'll be camping nearby due to budget constraints.

 

We’re staying at the campground across the street from the hotel. May be a couple of us there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to the storm, my PreRide is canceled. I’m looking at trailering part way and then ride into Marion late Wednesday.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i put off surgery for a week, so it better be dry, otherwise ill see everyone at 2019Tmac /spring ride  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 6:29 PM, zeer0 said:

 

We’re staying at the campground across the street from the hotel. May be a couple of us there.

Same here (river breeze campgrounds). I'll look for you guys. I'll be on a charcoal and orange Yamaha FZ09.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

I was planning on coming, had hotel reservations made, but mother nature is pretty upset at the moment. The weather radar map is showing at least rain all over North Carolina for next week. I am going to cancel plans for this Fall ride. See you at the Spring Memorial ride in 2019.

Thanks, Ben for pulling this together.

Bill Mersch aka MisterBill

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wish I could come down, just got back from deals gap this morning, don't think I could do the 700 miles back to the meet next weekend, 3000 miles in 8 days is a lot for my out of shape ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 1:20 PM, MisterBill said:

Hi Guys,

I was planning on coming, had hotel reservations made, but mother nature is pretty upset at the moment. The weather radar map is showing at least rain all over North Carolina for next week. I am going to cancel plans for this Fall ride. See you at the Spring Memorial ride in 2019.

Thanks, Ben for pulling this together.

Bill Mersch aka MisterBill

 

 

 

Sorry to to hear that, Bill. You might wanna reconsider. The weather for the weekend looks pretty good! Don’t listen to the news, they haven’t a clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 8:55 AM, Vecky5 said:

Same here (river breeze campgrounds). I'll look for you guys. I'll be on a charcoal and orange Yamaha FZ09.

 

 

We’re hard to miss. 

C1ACA76E-6886-4716-88B1-A4E38AF54198.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 1:20 PM, MisterBill said:

Hi Guys,

I was planning on coming, had hotel reservations made, but mother nature is pretty upset at the moment. The weather radar map is showing at least rain all over North Carolina for next week. I am going to cancel plans for this Fall ride. See you at the Spring Memorial ride in 2019.

Thanks, Ben for pulling this together.

Bill Mersch aka MisterBill

 

 

On 9/15/2018 at 8:12 PM, zeer0 said:

 

 

Sorry to to hear that, Bill. You might wanna reconsider. The weather for the weekend looks pretty good! Don’t listen to the news, they haven’t a clue.

Seriously, the week after a hurricane is usually phenomenal once the roads are cleared of debris.  I'm bringing rain gear just in case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys - I'm only able to do Saturday, so what time does the ride start in the morning?  Assuming meeting at the hotel?  I'll be riding out from Winston Salem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some guys get out early, but most leave no earlier than 9. If you wanna be on the safe side, 8 would be good, but I think you’d be fine at 9 too. There’s always some procrastinating going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The weather is great up here!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weather looks great! I’ll be at the hotel around 10am on the bike ready to rock n roll tomorrow. (Thursday)

 

See yall there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m trailering Robs bike in all the way from Little Switzerland. He will be riding mine. I’m warmed up...maybe a little too much.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.