Looking for 3rd Gen Center Stand

So I guess the European 3rd gens came with a center stand but the US models didn't. I can't find one on eBay and don't have any idea where to look. I'd really like to have one on my bike for maintenance purposes and for easier parking in the garage. Anybody know where I might be able to find one?

• Member Contributer

IIRC c-stands were optional on 3rd gens - at least in the US.  The FSM covers both 3rd and 4th gens - it might be worth researching if a 4th gen c-stand would fit - there are plenty available on ebay.

• Member Contributer

Yes and no--respectively!

It was a Hondaline accessory in the USA, and I bought one for my FL ca.1990.  Sadly, the 4th gen centerstands are incompatible with the 3rd gens.

Ciao,

• Member Contributer
On 7/20/2018 at 11:36 AM, Steven750 said:

So I guess the European 3rd gens came with a center stand but the US models didn't. I can't find one on eBay and don't have any idea where to look. I'd really like to have one on my bike for maintenance purposes and for easier parking in the garage. Anybody know where I might be able to find one?

Check this out

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-VFR750-1990-93-CENTRE-STAND-BRACKET-AS-PER-PICTURES-WELL-WORTH-A-LOOK/283065183195?hash=item41e7ffebdb:g:MfIAAOSw~aBat-SY

Archived