Delkevic catless headers

gunn799

I bought the delkevic headers to go along with their slip on system which I already have. I just noticed the headers are for the 2014-15 model. Will these still fit my 2002? I read through similar posts but just want to be sure. My apologies in advance for beating a dead horse if this has been already covered in detail.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

You will have a near-zero chance of making those headers fit your bike cheaply or effectively. 

They are designed for a front radiator  and that being so,  the front two primaries are going to smash the radiator hose between the two side rads on a 6th gen.  it won't work without modification on your part and in reality it might not work at all.

What's worse than that is this is a horrible header design that is soon to be superceded and outdone in every way by black widow's header.  at probably about the same sort of price. 

As a responsible go-fast parts buyer I can't stress enough that you should try to get your money back from Delkevic for the header,  even if you take a restock fee hit and wait a month or two on the 5-th/6-th header that is coming out.

stay tuned to the 5 gen header thread,  and keep your eye on Black Widow Exhaust on facebook as they're going to be the first points of discovery as to when the (good) header is coming out!

Archived