May I introduce.....not a death trap

On 7/17/2018 at 8:45 PM, dgordon said:

I just love this.  🙂  6th gens need love too and are SO good.  A prior 5th gen owner saying this in concert with others.  Also good to see this well loved  VFR staying in the family Tim.  I thought you were RC51 guy?  My bad if I've not kept up with all the news.  Glad to hear of this pickup.

The RC51 left to make room for this:

• Member Contributer

Give the KOSO heated grips a shot. You have to give up having your choice of grips, but the heat from them was amazing last time I got to try them.

• Member Contributer

Tim, a Guzzi to me has been a long time object of desire.  I had a chance to hear a 1st gen Le Mans and it imprinted on me deeply and totally.  No better sounding bike I've ever heard.  The thing made you ache to look at it also.  I've been also looking at Griso's, as they are end of life and on sale at a lot of places.  But,,  I love the VFR for the V-4, and the fact I can ride without worry.  If only I could afford one more.  Congrats on your rides also!

Dave

yea, lemons sound the business because of the high lift cam and the high compression.  but us SP guys can make some sound too:

• Member Contributer

Upon returning tp the Nethetlands my LeMans needed a technical certification prior to receiving Dutch plates. My luck was that the inspector was a classic bike fan himself. He admired the "turbine blade" exhaust, rearranged the testing hardware microphone and after a few "adjustments" the result from measuring met the standard.... :-)

• Member Contributer
Upon returning tp the Nethetlands my LeMans needed a technical certification prior to receiving Dutch plates. My luck was that the inspector was a classic bike fan himself. He admired the "turbine blade" exhaust, rearranged the testing hardware microphone and after a few "adjustments" the result from measuring met the standard.... :-)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You sweet talker, you!!!! You talked him into it, didn’t you!!!

Glad it worked out.

C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer
30 minutes ago, Polarbear said:

Glad it worked out.

C

There are some human beings in the world after all. Just shows to go the mc family is wide spread. Around the world no less.

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, Polarbear said:

Glad it worked out.

C

You are the cunning linguist no? :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Hahahahaha. Yes but... as cunning as I might be, I cannot be as good as you.

Wish we could meet more often btw ...

C

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 9:12 AM, duccmann said:

TTC what heated grips are you going to use and have you had them before?

I've had Oxford heated grips (with a Throttlemeister as well) on my RWB since I brought it home. Work well. No issues.

Archived