New ride

Hello folks, nice to be a new member of your forum.  yesterday,  i have bought a 2005 Honda vfr 800 vtec and i must say, very excited. i used to have one vtr1000 f,  sold her and bought a 07 hayabusa,  which i sold two months ago.  thats my ride history. anyway i wish everyone good times aboard and wow that vtec!!! 

IMG_20180711_185715.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. You obviously have great taste in mc's. And the fastest color. A great looking example. Congrats!

• Member Contributer

Hi Theofylaktos. Yassou!

Welcome to the forum, man you are making me cry:mellow:. That is a beautiful bike, exactly the same as my first VFR. I only got rid of it because I fell in love with the 2007 limited RWB version, but my 2004 red was a fantastic bike, my only issue was the typical stator burn out. 

Enjoy your sexy Red Lady, look after her and she will be a Great ride!  :wheel:

Cheers. :beer:

P5080001_crop.jpg

Thanks all for your warm welcome. I am ejoying her already. I have ridden her for 300 kms from 2 days ago I got her. unfortunately she fell as i was trying to put her on the center stand, i tried to hold her but fell on the right side: Brake pedal bent, minor scratches on the fairing, and scratch on the clip on weight. It was awfull, put fortunately, not very big damage. I was funny as I have not dropped any of my motos (heavier ones). i think i must be more careful with the center stand (my first moto with center stand)

• Member Contributer

The good news is that you got this behind you now. Because one day you will drop your bike.  Most likely the brake pedal can be bent back..  Minor scratches will buff out and a litte rattlecan of black paint for the weight.

I already thought I could hear a distant scream "MALAKKAS" earlier, now I know it was you :tongue:

The bad news is:  I know your pain....

AHhhahhah, I sweared a lot, my friend told me that when you drop a bike is like you find your girlfriend giving a bj to another guy, it sucks eheheh. Anyway its the first time I drop a bike and feel awful but, hey, at the end of the day, it happens to almost everybody. 

Archived