Wiring diagram 2012 XRunner?

Auspanglish

• Member Contributer

M8, I posted a reply on the Crossrunner forum but I think the 2012 should be the same or almost identical to the 6th Gen wiring diagram as the 2012 Crossrunner is a derivative of the 6th Gen VFR.

HTH.

• Member Contributer
30 minutes ago, Auspanglish said:

I found this from a post dated April 2014 on said xrunner forum. Supposedly a screenshot from a honda dealer's PC

d7d04ba11c12e1faab517872f4635c60.jpg&key=ba7015cbefdb410ed0d1c3e3ccbf77924c0b510590a557b6c51908a2be148ad3

I know nothing of this electrickery you mention, but hopefully someone who does will be able to tell you if that is very similar to a 6th Gen wiring diagram or more closely fits an 8th Gen one.

Well Mr Skids, I'm not the most proficient at electrickery myself but I believe in September 2014 Honda announced the newer version of the crossdresser would be available in 2015, and that schematic was posted in April 2014 so I'm very optimistic it's the one my buddy needs.

Whether or not it's similar to it's mother cell unit the 6th gen VFR800FI RC46 V2.0, is still up for debate. Although Sod's law would have it the particular part of the loom we are looking at will be sufficiently different so as to make the knowledge gap big enough to drive the Starship Enterprise through and leave us guessing, again.

I know nothing of this electrickery you mention, but hopefully someone who does will be able to tell you if that is very similar to a 6th Gen wiring diagram or more closely fits an 8th Gen one.

• Member Contributer

Haha, maybe you are correct, but the original CrossRUNNER!!! was based around the 6th Gen VFR800 so the electrics are likely to be very similar, even identical as it had nothing new that that the 6th Gen didn't have.

Anyway, email sent with the 2017 wiring diagram so hopefully someone who understands this evil electrickery magic can spot the difference.  :beer:

• 1 month later...

Archived