Midpipe Needed

So I just picked up a 91 750. My grandpa had a Two Brothers Racing slip-on that he gave me but I'm almost positive it isn't made for my generation. I'm looking for a midpipe to try to link it to. I'm curious if anybody has experience with this. Sorry if this has already been gone over. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

It just so happens that Steven750's stepdad owns a muffler shop. I didn't think it would be a direct bolt on but was not prepared for the vast amount of difference there was between my two Gen 5s and even the Gen 4 I owned many years ago. Thankfully I told him about this forum. Glad to see he joined up. He bought this 91from member Telepops. Like he said, it is a 91 model and nearly worn out, has 6000 miles on it!!!

vfrurknee

• Member Contributer

Two Brothers' end cans were nearly always "universal", so any of them would fit any bike--given the right tubing.  Most automotive muffler shops won't have the ability to mandrel-bend the thin-wall stainless steel tubing TBR used, however.  Thick-wall, non-mandrel bent tubing is going to be a bit ugly, but if the price is right...

Ciao,

Archived