parts issues

Priddyboy

Hey everyone I just joined so I hope I'm not starting off on the wrong foot. I joined because I have been reading past tech posts and loved the responses which were very helpful in diagnosing the charging system problems I was / am having. So here is my problem. Does anyone have a phone # for wire my bike I ordered my parts from them and I didn't receive everything I ordered. I tried to contact them but the only way I could find was through e-mail which would be fine but they use the recaptcha security and instead of giving me the word to type in all it says is it is out of date and the site owner needs to update to the new version and if you don't type in the word you can't send the e-mail (catch 22 ). I need to   let them know I didn't receive the vfrness but how. Any help is greatly appreciated.   

• Member Contributer

Send a private message to member "Tightwad" here on VFRD.

• Member Contributer

The install video on his website and his profile page here on VFRd show his email as "tilton@gmail.com" -- no idea if it's still active but you can give it a shot.

Thanks for the Info. The g-mail is good. I had forgotten I used paypal and that was the way they gave me to get a hold of them also. My part arrived yesterday afternoon, I did not realize that the vfrness  was coming from Texas and the other parts from the East coast. I guess I just assumed (I know I shouldn't have done that) all the parts were coming from Wire my bike. No matter now all the parts are here and I can get back on the road.    Amen ! to that not a lot of riding days up here so you can't afford to be broke down during the summer. Thanks for the replies. 

Archived